Cosmic Dirt Horoscope: January 27

Starcana Cosmic Dirt ~ Daily Astrology, Planetary Weather, Astrological HappeningsWe’re gentle in the way we process thoughts and communicate as Moon sextiles Mercury. The energy is favorable for laying low and working behind the scenes as Moon quietly drifts away from Scorpio. In the evening, we’re uncertain as to how we should feel as Luna squares medicated Neptune. As old memories begin to warp our vision, we swim to the surface and gasp for fresh air as Luna trines Uranus. 10% of life is what happens to you, while the other 90% is how you react to it. Insight from Temperance rx, Page of Swords rx: A little more knowledge would spice things up.

Aside from writing a daily astrological forecast, Suzi Dronzek, Cosmic Divine and Spiritual Mentor, also provides personalized, intuitive readings. For a professional consultation, call: 724-832-9283 or visit www.starcana.com ©1998-2011 Starcana Insight. All rights reserved.

Trackbacks

  1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ghost Dansing, Astrology Horoscope, Astrology Horoscope, carrie, Astrology Horoscope and others. Astrology Horoscope said: Cosmic Dirt Horoscope: January 27: We’re gentle in the way we process… http://goo.gl/fb/vxCj9 #astrology #advice […]