Owner, Operator & Creator: Starcana.com and all text and image content are owned and created by myself, Suzi Dronzek, Starcana Inc. My business is operated and based in Pennsylvania, and registered as an incorporated sole proprietorship since 2001, but I’ve been in business for myself since 1995. Starcana.com prides itself on integrity and ethical business standards, while providing service that is honest, friendly, and nonjudgmental. Customer information is always respected, kept private, and never sold. Rates are kept fair and reasonable, to compensate for time and energy of service.
Services: Starcana Inc provides a professional service with intuitive consultations, for personalized answers, insight, and guidance. Other services include meditation lessons, and creative consulting and design. Starcana provides private readings that are available by phone, email, in-person, local face to face consultations, live party entertainment, with astrological report services. A combination of various tools are used per each session; intuitive energy vibrations, astrological advice, tarot guidance, numerology, with metaphysical arts and spirituality. Informational services are supplied for individual needs in various levels:
- Readings deliver intuitive knowledge, blended with logic, in order to demystify confusion, and to confirm answers, create clarity, and inspire fresh outlooks. Starcana readings illuminate hidden shadows with light and truth, for realistic solutions and responsible behavior.
- Guidance is the next level from readings. Ethical advice and practical direction are provided for those who seek deeper understanding and alternative options for life guidance, personal growth, relationship compatibility, and spiritual enrichment, while guiding highest potential for all involved.
- Mentoring is an extension from the readings, for students learning self-awareness. Intellectual sessions are continued conversations for those who seek spiritual development, encouragement, and motivation through self-realization, personal development, and self-transformation.
- Maintenance aims to mentor and empower seekers, to create happiness and peace in the world. By enhancing self-awareness, mindfulness, and intention through learned knowledge, clients are encouraged and educated to help themselves, to maintain wellness for mind, body, and spirit. Starcana.com also shares valuable time and energy by supplying free astrological insights, because of a genuine life purpose to service others. Personalized consultations are also available through private, compensated sessions.
Education, Skills, and Training Psychic abilities developed naturally from childhood years from dreams, weather, supernatural and paranormal experiences, and so on. Self-study with books, while self-taught through personal practice in the metaphysical arts.
- 1984-1986 Associates Degree, Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Specialized Technology, Visual Communications, Graphic Design.
- 1986-1995 Graphic Designer, Tribune-Review Newspaper, LK Graphics Advertising, Myers & Associates Advertising Agency
- 1995- Self-Employed, Freelance Artist, Left corporate world. Learning business, promotion, advertising, marketing, customer service, billing.
- 1996 -2006 Professional Psychic, Independent-Contractor: Psychic Readers Network, Psychic Friends, Psychic Source, Kenny Kingston, Mother Love.
- 2001- Registered as CD Ink LLC, business incorporated, sole proprietorship.
- 2002- Starcana.com, Creator & Owner. Developed with an interest to learn html web design, search engines, internet business, and promotion.
- 2007- Public Figure, Came out of ‘the psychic closet’ as the anonymous ‘Starcana’ and as Suzi Dronzek.
- 2007- Local Psychic Entertainer, Live psychic party entertainment, group readings, fundraisers, celebrations, paranormal events, etc.
- 2007- Natural Energy Healing/Reiki Practitioner, Usui System of Natural Healing, Energy Connection Creative Healing Center.
- 2007-2009 Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival, Performed as a the Faire Soothsayer, doing psychic tarot and astrological readings.
- 2008-2010 Astrological Happenings ~ Donated horoscope to local publications and internet e-zines.
- 2009- Amercian Federation of Astrologers, Associate Member, advancing my life long study toward a professional certification.
- 2010-2011 Intuitive Vibrations Blog ~ Live logs of my highly sensitive experiences. Intuitive tremors that predict earthquakes. Intuitive vibrations as a human tuning fork.
- 2010-Present Cosmic Dirt, Astrology Insight ~ Interpreting the planetary weather with astrological insight from the Horoscope of the Cosmos.
- 2010-2011 Yoga Teacher Certification, Yoga Alliance Certification Program RYT, Gentle Yoga, Vinyasa, Meditation.
- 2012 Website Redesign, I give my website and blog an extreme makeover.
Professional Organizations: Associate Member of American Federation of Astrologers, Member and Mentor of the American Tarot Association.
Mission: To enlighten, guide, and illuminate shadows with light. I encourage awareness, mindfulness, and direction toward highest potential. To help others to help themselves. I continue to learn and educate myself, and those who have an interest, in the field of mind, body, and spirit wellness. Mentoring others for self-help and personal development through the energy of the cosmos and spirituality for a more enriched life, is meaningful to my life purpose, personally and professionally.
“My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” Steve Jobs
Honors & Awards: A variety for my commercial art and graphic design work, for best layout concepts, best front page designs, best created inserts, best creative ads, and best use of color. Then used my artistic talents and promotion skills to design and build my professional business and website.
Future Plans: To continue learning and studying, so that I may be of assistance to help others. I recently became certified as a Yoga Teacher, and while I am self-taught in astrology, I would like to advance my learnings. As I continue to follow a path and find my way, I have plans to eventually publish – so that I may continue to teach and help others, so that they help themselves.
My Unique Ingredients: I have a Sagittarius Sun, Leo Moon, Libra Ascendant. My birthday is December 8. I’m into spiritual/artsy jewelry, astrology books, candles, scented oils, and greeting cards with personal messages. Although I wear a ton of black, I love anything that is iridescent and rich in pinks, purples, and gold. I spoil myself with coffee, the occasional chocolate, and chinese take-out. I’m a workaholic, because I love what I do. I chill with meditation, music, and vino (is my Neptune showing?). Paranormal is where this all began for me. I only use natural remedies because I’m allergic to most medications and prescriptions. I have three tattoos. I’ve got an italian bloodline. I avoid ouija boards. I love astrology, tarot, and spirituality. I’ve been married for over two decades, and we have one son, a lab-retriever, and two cats. I’ve had a few out of body astral experiences. Lightning has missed me twice. My library is spiritual, artsy, and metaphysical. I learned to play the accordion ‘by ear’ when I was 8. My spirit guides love my midnight fires. I’ve felt earth tremors since 2006 and predict earthquakes. I flip-flop from rock, hip hop, alternative, and mantra music. I’m usually that ‘one in a million’ that it will happen to. Nature and the cosmos are my heaven on earth.
“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” Picasso